The Conference Venue
Info on How to get to Christiansborg Palace.
All visitors to the Danish Parliament will be requested to go through a security check at the Visitors’ Entrance, which is located beneath the main staircase in Rigsdagsgården.
For security reasons, searches similar to those used in airports will be conducted on entry. As a rule, security checks should only take a few minutes, but waiting time may occur during peak periods. Visitors are therefore requested to arrive 15 – 30 minutes before their appointed time.
Name badges for the conference will be handed out at the entrance.
For more information on Copenhagen and how to get there, please visit these websites:
Suggestions for Accommodation
– Cabinn Copenhagen. Rooms from 495 kr.
– Hotel Amager. Rooms from 480 kr. Located on Amagerbrogade, near Amagerbro metro station.
– Hotel Rye. Rooms from 900kr. Located on Ryesgade, Østerbro.
– Urban B&B. Rooms from 500 kr. Located on Amagerbrogade, near Amagerbro metro station.
– Saga Hotel. Rooms from 700kr. Located on Colbjornsensgade, Vesterbro.
– Hotel Jørgensen. Rooms from 400 kr. Located on Israels Plads, København K.
– Hotel Sct Thomas. Rooms from 900 kr. Located on Frederiksberg Allé, Vesterbro.
– Hotel City Nebo. Senge fra 600 kr. Located on Istedgade, Vesterbro.
– Globalhagen Hostel. Rooms from 675 kr. Located on Ravnsborggade, Nørrebro.
– Lavilla Pension. Rooms from 520 kr. Located on Kastrupvej, near Femøren metro station.